Links we Love ‘When Mom Comes To Visit’ Addition.
- Needing inspiration for your fall makeup routine?
- Gonna take my mom shopping, this was on her list.
- Need a sweet fix or looking for the most delicious gift, try this place it will blow your mind.
- We tried this Pie and thank you, now we can’t stop eating it.
- Overwhelmed on Black Friday? Check out this Website that finds the best deals for you.
- Look which mini confectionary goodness, is now on the move.
- This looks chic but feels like pajamas.
- Recipes you like to cook for mom when she is in town? This is what we made.
We’ve never been shy about our love of coffee here at Gold Dipped Chaos. If you follow us on FB or IG you’ve seen the proof: So, it’s no surprise that when we heard that the Caffeine Crawl was headed to Portland we got a wee bit excited. The Caffeine Crawl was created to “give individuals an opportunity to learn, share and experience what the passionate baristas, tea soms, specialty coffee roasters, chocolatiers and other local, artisan producers in their communities bring to the table.”
Some of the crawls are walking tours and some are spread out a little further and will require a bike or car. There are 11 routes to choose from, over the course of 3 days, starting on October 21st. The crawls are a kick off to Coffee Fest starting on the 23rd of October and your Caffeine Crawl ticket gets you half off admission to Coffee Fest!
We are giving away 2 tickets to the Caffeine Crawl to one lovely reader!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!
Head over to Facebook, follow us and tag a friend. That’s it!!*
If you don’t win the tickets, have no fear: you can buy some.
Tickets are on sale now so go grab them before they’re gone. We hope to see you there!
*must be 18 years or older to enter and living in or around the Portland area.