Oh man am I feeling these vibes this week. After almost a week packing, moving and oh yes unpacking (hopefully the last time until I die) I needed some genuine TLC. My face and body were defiantly exhibiting signs of surrender. So, Here are some essentials that saved me and will help you keep your summer clean and beautiful.
- These making me feel so fresh and so clean clean (Ah, 2000 you were so good to us.) seriously though if you have sensitive skin, this is your friend.
- I am obsessed with this! Makes me smell great and helps my curls!
- Do we really need an excuse to do this?
- Never thought I would cross over to the dark side, at least we smell super great.
- This smells great and keeps my hair feeling fresh.
- Love this for those extra sunny days!
Another Summer Favorite for our readers. You will Love it!
Hello Monday, old friend you just keep coming around don’t you. Well Monday, I have a bone to pick. It has been said Self Confidence is the best outfit rock it and own it. If that is so why is “style” and “comfort” rarely in the same category? Why must I traipse around town wearing stilettos, unforgiving skinny jeans and model ready makeup to be named best dressed? I mean ladies, are you like most of the population today? Living life on the go, running from one errand to the next?
I don’t know about you buuuut…Trying to pick an outfit at 5am (pre-coffee, I might add) that will last you all day and not have you rethinking style for the sake of comfort is tough business! There are times I wouldn’t mind wearing my oversized tee, yoga pants with a haphazard top knot, sans makeup and not be labeled or asked “Are you okay?”
I mean, why is it not celebrated. . .the women who work hard and raise families while crushing goals?
So Monday, today I celebrate the mothers, friends, colleagues and peers…who are killing it today. Rock self confidence and you ARE valued despite your outfit or makeup choice. So go out there and continue to make today and everyday a little bit better than yesterday.
Now, enjoy some pictures of another strong lady who rocked this shoot with Timbuk2 and yours truly. Our girl is in a versatile outfit that oozes comfort but not looking like you just ran a 10k and fell out of bed all at once (oh is that just me, 90% of the time?). Heres to one that can allow style and chic to be in once sentence.
Oh and did we mention GIVEAWAY! Happy Monday.
This is for you ladies rock self confidence this Monday and enter to win…We are labeling this bag Gold Dipped, meet our custom made Timbuk2 bag that you can win for yourself but hurry this ends soon.
Faux Leather Jacket: Ross
Jersey Knit Dress: Forever 21
Leggings: Lulu Lemon
Tennis Shoes: Reebok Skyscape Runaround
Just in time for record breaking heat this weekend. Cool down with some of our favorite summertime links!
- Need a workout that isn’t boring? Follow this blog to keep you sweating and put your best butt forward.
- Can’t get enough of this new swimsuit trend, join us and jump on the bandwagon!
- I just may go out and pick one up myself? Loving this tote.
- Check out these odd but Awesome Beauty Hacks for Summer. (#4 is on our list)
- Need tips to keep looking fresh this summer follow these Summer beauty swaps!
- I am going to be sipping on these all summer long.
- Bonfires and these tasty treats are what I look forward to this summer!
- Want to smell like the beach and feel great check out this DIY!
What is your go to summertime tip? Leave a comment below!
Sometimes we have to take a breath and just enjoy life for what it offers us. Soak in the last remaining rays of sunshine at the pool, enjoy firing up that grill a few more times and truly enjoy sandal weather.
We invite you to take a quick trip with us down memory lane as we revisit some of our favorite posts and while we take a short break.
Parting is such sweet sorrow, but we will be back to celebrate the beginnings of fall with you. . .
We will miss you dear lovely readers but in the meantime. . . be sure to check out some of our favorite—
DIY: WaterColor Cups (get this done just in time for sweater weather)
Party Ideas: Movie Night
Day Trip Ideas: A Visit to Oregon Wine Country
See you soon!
M + H
Blackberries are in full bloom right now. The smell is just intoxicating, it greets us when we get home. Although, like every year we just can’t keep up. We pick some and it seems almost overnight the bush is loaded again. This is always the time that we get creative with ways that we can use up these wonderful berries. Read More