Whether you’re tailgating or enjoying the game at home these 8 Tips for Super Bowl Hosting shares easy ahead of time tips that will wow your guests and reduce stress.
- Offer a Do-It-Yourself cocktail bar with Bloody Marys or Bubbles. To simplify it even further create one cocktail for the event and use this homemade recipe! We will share our game day cocktail!
- Make snacks that can be prepared ahead of time. All it takes is a quick popping into the oven and you’re ready to go. Like these poppers or sliders.
- Keep the menu small but go BIG with flavor. You can’t have a Super Bowl party without wings. We up-scaled our wings with an overnight dry rub and out of this world sauce. Don’t eat meat? Try this recipe and still enjoy that game day flavor.
- Have one WOW menu item. The rest can be simple enough with big flavor so you can sit back, relax and cheer your team on.
- Keep decorations at a minimum. We all know that after the time and effort it ends up in the same place. So, try these fun ideas or go with a color palette, using your team’s colors as inspiration. Easy!
- Keep it small. Parties don’t always have to involve every person you know. When parties are kept to a minimum it allows more time to plan and less time preparing.
- Think outside the box. Hosting doesn’t always involve endless amounts of hours planning or in-depth DIYs. Try finding uses for things that won’t break the bank and keep you sans stress.
- Don’t forget the Beer. Grab some ice, stash and get ready to cheer your favorite team or just go for whomever is playing the Patriots. 😉
Be sure to check back next week for our Super Bowl party we hosted!
Thanks for reading and Go Falcons!