Sometimes the greatest part of my day is centered around listening to music and creating in the kitchen. I absolutely love cooking which is the passion that once fueled my desire to start a food blog. If I am not eating food, I am most often thinking about it. I love creating meals and cocktails for my family and especially for my friends. Read More
Just in time for record breaking heat this weekend. Cool down with some of our favorite summertime links!
- Need a workout that isn’t boring? Follow this blog to keep you sweating and put your best butt forward.
- Can’t get enough of this new swimsuit trend, join us and jump on the bandwagon!
- I just may go out and pick one up myself? Loving this tote.
- Check out these odd but Awesome Beauty Hacks for Summer. (#4 is on our list)
- Need tips to keep looking fresh this summer follow these Summer beauty swaps!
- I am going to be sipping on these all summer long.
- Bonfires and these tasty treats are what I look forward to this summer!
- Want to smell like the beach and feel great check out this DIY!
What is your go to summertime tip? Leave a comment below!
Our top 5 ‘2015’ Links We Love From Gold Dipped Chaos (In case you missed it!)
We are all busy right now (can’t you tell it’s like day 8 into 2016, yikes) but take a moment to relax and breathe. And check out our BEST from 2015! Even if we are a week behind.
- Need cocktail inspiration? Check out this Cocktail or missing summer? We have got you covered with this refreshing Beverage.
- Check out this amazing shop. The Pin Game is strong with this one and they also offer an exclusive membership.
- What better way to spend these chilly winter days than inside with this easy DIY.
- Making plans for a better makeup regiment for 2016? We have your eyebrows covered with this Tutorial!
- Need a perfect brunch place for these lazy snow days? Check out one of our favorite places for the best breakfast at this Diner.
- Brrr! Baby it’s cold outside! Warm up with baking this fabulous yet easy bar recipe.
- It’s days like these that we are dreaming of long days in the sun and laying the grass. Warm up with these party inspirations.
- Planning some new fashion inspiration for 2016? Check out these Fashion Ideas!
- Speaking of fashion, we’re pretty sure print mixing will still be on trend in 2016 and we plan to go heavy on the lavender this spring too.
- We just may have to lay off our favorite donuts for a few months…. or not…
Also be sure to check back to see more links we love and exciting posts we have in store for 2016!
M + H