- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 1 Cocktail
- Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Category: Cocktails
- 2 ounces Old Tom Gin
- 1 ounce Dry Vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Aperö Fig Apértif Vinegar
- 1/2 ounce Cinnamon Syrup
- Smoked Cinnamon
- In two separate dishes place honey and cinnamon.
- Dip cocktail glass in honey and then cinnamon, tap glass and allow to set while drink is mixed.
- Pour all ingredients in mixing glass, add ice and use swizzle spoon to chill and mix ingredients.
- Strain and pour chilled cocktail into coupe glass. (Note: At this point you can add more ice if desired.)