- Minimizing wrinkles as I sleep? Uh yes please!
- A lip balm that heals overnight and smells like a bouquet of roses. This is heaven in a jar.
- Your day taking a toll on the ol’ peepers? This repair serum are what dreams are made of.
- Believe me we all need a little help with our imperfections why not at least smell good while doing so.
- Gorgeous versatile color palette that I now, cannot leave home without.
- Faint hints of coconut and coppertone? Good enough to eat and the smoothness makes for a dewy natural complexion. (Thanks to Fred Meyer bringing summer a little early!)
Check out this fabulous website an independent beauty site that specializes in hard-to-find brands and products founded and based out of Portland, Oregon, finding the best in beauty from around the world and supporting women entrepreneurs.
What are some products you love? Have any tips to share? Include that in the comments.
Need more makeup inspiration check out our Pinterest page!
This is a sponsored blog post all thoughts and opinions are genuinely my own.